September 1, 2011,
Welcome- Dd color picture
LBQ- Am&Pm- What do you want to be when you grow up?
We have some police men, pilots, an architect, a pizza maker, and a couple of ninjas in class.
Pledge/ Weather/ Calendar
Song- I Wiggle My Fingers
I wiggle my fingers,
I wiggle my toes,
I wiggle my shoulders,
I wiggle my shoulders,
I wiggle my nose.
Now no more wiggles are left in me,
So I can sit as still as can be.
Story- Angelina Ballerina by Katharine Holabird. In this story we read about Angelina and how she has always loved to dance. She dreams of being a ballerina one day. Her family helps her and enrolls Angelina in dancing classes. After years of practice, Angelina reaches her goal and becomes a professional ballerina!Fundamentals- Introduction for September
Colors- I Spy game finding red and white around the room
Shape- Square song(tune of You Are My Sunshine)
I am a square, a lovely square,
I have four sides there are all the same,
I have four corners, four lovely corners,
I am a square that is my name!
Pattern- AAB pattern with colored rocks
Number- #3 Action Game
Snack
Abc's
Counting 1-20
Dd sing and sign and picture cards
Dd letter craft- Dots
Playtime!
No comments:
Post a Comment