Monday, October 24, 2011

Fall is here!!

October 11th

I'm sorry it has taken so long to post this day!!  I have had a whopper of a time uploading pictures, so these aren't all of the pictures we took that day, but most of them! The order is all messed up and there may be duplicates...

Welcome: Tracing Pages.  The kids traced the pages in their daily folders.

LBQ: Did you have a nice fall break? What did you do?

Pledge/Weather/Calendar

Introduce Fundamentals
Orange & Black: The children all found so orange and black things around the room.
Triangle: song
tune of 'pop goes the weasel'
I am a small triangle.
I have three sides you see.
I also have three corners.
There just right for me!
ABB pattern: We made this pattern using our color bears.  The children took turns making the pattern and/or adding onto the pattern.
4: Action Game - Follow the Leader.  The children all got to take a turn choosing an action that we all did 4 times.

Story: "Marty and the Mystery Plant."  The children took turns putting up pictures that went along with our story.  It was about a mouse named Marty who found a seed and planted it to see what it was. The children had fun guessing!

Activity: Jack O' Lantern magnets.

Snack!

Introduce Gg: Sign/Song/Coloring Page/WS

Playtime!











No comments: