Tuesday, April 24th
Welcome: Puzzles
LBQ: What can you do outside of your home to help take care of the earth?
Pledge/Weather/Calendar
Song: tune of Mary Had a Little Lamb
Plant a seed and you will see,
you will see, you will see.
Plant a seed and you will see
What a beautiful world it can be.
Help us to recycle things,
Recycle things, recycle things.
Help us to recycle things.
What a wonderful world it brings.
Put your trash where it belongs,
Where it belongs, where it belongs,
Put your trash where it belongs,
And the world stays beautiful for long!
Book: Let's Take Care of the Earth by Rozanne Lanczak Williams
Activity: Foam Earths! These turned out to be a really cute activity. The children enjoyed painting the land and water on their earths!
Snack!
Pink and Purple Color Book - I hope you have the children read these books to you at home! They are getting pretty good at pointing to the words and "reading" the book. :)
Introduce Xx: Sign/Song/Coloring Page/Worksheet
Playtime!
Either my computer or the website is acting up again. I'm having a really hard time adding my pictures! So this is all I've been able to do so far. I'll keep trying!
No comments:
Post a Comment