January 13, 2011
-Sorry there are so few pictures today, I put in new batteries last night and still it kept turning off and then eventually shut off for good on Laura.
Welcome- Penguin Follow Directions
LBQ- What is your favorite Arctic Animal? Why?
Pledge/ Weather/ Calendar
Color Bucket- I had multiple items in a basket that were either white or black. Everyone drew at least one item and put it in the black or white pile.
Song-
I'm a Little Penguin
tune of I'm a Little Teapot
I'm a little penguin, look at me!
Fishing and swimming in the deep blue sea.
My wings are black and my tail is white
And I like sliding down the snow so bright!
tune of I'm a Little Teapot
I'm a little penguin, look at me!
Fishing and swimming in the deep blue sea.
My wings are black and my tail is white
And I like sliding down the snow so bright!
Activity- Seal Books
We cut, colored, and glued these cute Arctic animal books. We talked about each of the animals and what color they might be in the wild. We talked about what they might eat and how they protect themselves in the Arctic.
Snack
Fundamentals-
Review #6, Rectangle, ABC pattern
Ii- sing/sign and color Ii ice cream sheet
Ii letter craft- color the ice cream cones on our letter Ii.
Playtime!
No comments:
Post a Comment