Tuesday, April 24, 2012

I'm a Little Chicky!!!

April 12, 2012
Welcome- play dough
LBQ- What is your favorite Easter candy? Did you get any of it for Easter?
Pledge/ Weather/ Calendar
Song: tune of Alouette
Al and Etta
 
Chorus:
Al and Etta both went our to get a
Jumbo jar of jolly jelly beans!

Jolly Jelly beans of pink,
That's exactly what I think!
Beans of Pink (sing high)
Beans of Pink (sing low)
Beans of Pink (sing high)
Beans of Pink (sing low)
Ooooooooooooooooooooh!

Chorus

Jolly Jelly beans of green,
That's exactly what I mean!
Beans of green
Beans of green
Beans of green
Beans of green
Ooooooooooooooooooooh!

Chorus

Jolly Jelly beans of blue,
This is what I'm telling you!
Beans of blue
Beans of blue
Beans of blue
Beans of blue
Ooooooooooooooooooooh!

Chorus

Jolly Jelly beans of red,
That's exactly what I said.
Beans of red
Beans of red
Beans of red
Beans of red
Ooooooooooooooooooooh!

Chorus

Jolly Jelly beans of Orange,
....nothing really rhymes with orange
Book- Little Ducklings Colorful Easter by Eleanor Hudson.
 Look at the pretty colors as Little Duckling finds beautiful flowers for her mother on Easter morning!
 













No comments: