Tuesday, April 17, 2012

More Spring Fun!

Tuesday, April 10th
Welcome: File Folder Games

LBQ: What did you do for Easter?

Pledge/Weather/Calendar

Song: tune of Alouette
Al and Etta

Chorus:
Al and Etta both went our to get a
Jumbo jar of jolly jelly beans!

Jolly Jelly beans of pink,
That's exactly what I think!
Beans of Pink (sing high)
Beans of Pink (sing low)
Beans of Pink (sing high)
Beans of Pink (sing low)
Ooooooooooooooooooooh!

Chorus

Jolly Jelly beans of green,
That's exactly what I mean!
Beans of green
Beans of green
Beans of green
Beans of green
Ooooooooooooooooooooh!

Chorus

Jolly Jelly beans of blue,
This is what I'm telling you!
Beans of blue
Beans of blue
Beans of blue
Beans of blue
Ooooooooooooooooooooh!

Chorus

Jolly Jelly beans of red,
That's exactly what I said.
Beans of red
Beans of red
Beans of red
Beans of red
Ooooooooooooooooooooh!

Chorus

Jolly Jelly beans of Orange,
....nothing really rhymes with orange.


Book: The Tale of Peter Rabbit by Beatrix Potter.  This is a fun classic tale of a little rabbit and choices.

Activity: We painted a plate yellow and folded some orange paper in preparation for chicks we plan to finish Thursday.

Snack!

Oval Freeze Dance-We danced around the oval.  Still one of our favorites!

Vv: Sign/Song/Coloring Page/WS

Playtime!












No comments: