Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Five Pretty Valentines!

February 3, 2011




Welcome- AM class- color Vv sheet PM class- Puzzles(they had done their Vv sheets already)


LBQ- What is your favorite color? Can you name something that color?


Pledge/ Weather/ Calendar


Color Bucket- Pink and red items are pulled out of a bag and the child identifies the color and puts them in the appropriate pile with same color items.

Poem/Song-

Five Pretty Valentines

Five pretty valentines waiting at the store.


(child's name) bought one and then were four.


Four pretty valentines shaped like a Vv.


(child's name)bought one and then there were three.


Three pretty valentines said: "I love you"


(child's name) bought one and then there were two.


Two pretty valentines, this was so much fun.


(child's name) bought one and there was one .


One pretty valentine sitting on the shelf.


I felt sorry for it so I bought it for myself!




Book- Celebrating Valentines Day by Kimberly Marsh


Activity- Make a Puppy Valentine! We colored, cut, and glued the hearts on a piece of construction paper so they would make our valentine puppies! I Wuf U sweet valentine:)


Snack


Fundamentals- Review

ABC's, counting 1-10 forward and backwards, #7, heart shape, AABBCC pattern


Vv- sign and sign and review Vv picture cards

Letter craft Vv- Valentine stickers


Playtime!











































No comments: