Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Happy Valentines Day!!!

February 10, 2011


Welcome-Color Heart Picture

LBQ- Can you name something that starts with the letter Rr?

Pledge/ Weather/ Calendar
Song-


Be My Sweetheart(tune of Frere Jacques)


Me my sweetheart, be my sweetheart.


I love you, I love you.


I will always love you, I will always love you.


Valentine! Valentine!


Book- The Night Before Valentine's Day by Natasha Wing. A fun spin off from the book, The Night Before Christmas.


Activity- Valentine Concentration( we had so much fun playing this memory game and they should have brought one home to play with you!). We also decorated our Valentine Bags in anticipation for our party!


Fundamentals-

ABC review- Rr picture cards with song/sign.

Rr letter craft- we colored our letter Rr's with the color RED!


Snack- Ice Cream Party! This was a fun treat for all of us, and yes Laura and I had a bowl of ice cream with each class that day. We had to celebrate with the kids you know! Thanks for all the goodies you provided for the sundaes, there were some happy sticky faces that day!




VALENTINE PARTY!









































































































Happy Valentines Day!


No comments: