Wednesday, February 15, 2012

I heart preschool!

Tuesday, February 7th

Welcome: Heart Rubbing activity. I made several hearts with different textures.  The  children placed a piece of paper over them and used the wide side of a crayon to rub over the heart and watched fun heart shaped designs appear!

LBQ: How can you show someone you love them? "Give them a hug or kiss. Play with them. Share with them. Tell them 'I love you'. Give them something. Color a picture for them."

Pledge/Weather/Calendar

Song/Poem: 5 Pretty Valentines
Five Pretty Valentines waiting at the store.
(name) bought one and then there were four.
Four pretty Valentines shaped like a "V"
(name) bought one and then there were three.
Three pretty Valentines said "I love you"
(name) bought one then there were two.
Two pretty Valentines, this was so much fun.
(name) Bought one and then there was one.
One pretty Valentine sitting on the shelf.
I felt sorry for it, So I bought it for myself

Book: Guess How Much I Love You by Sam McBratney

Activity: We made a Valentine for someone special!

Snack!

Review Shape: Heart freeze dance

Introduce Qq: Sign/Song/Coloring Page/WS

Playtime! 





No comments: