Tuesday, January 24th
Welcome: Diamond Collage
LBQ: What kind of exercises do you know how to do?
Pledge/Weather/Calendar
Song:
Wash Your Hands
tune of Row, Row, Row Your Boat.
Wash, wash, wash your hands,
Wash them nice and clean.
Wash them on top and wash them on bottom
And fingers in between.
Book: My Amazing Body by Pat Thomas. This is a great way to introduce good health to your children. It's fun to read and I even feel like I need to take care of myself better when I'm finished with the book!
Activity: The kids used toilet paper rolls as stethoscopes and took turns listening to each others hearts. We listened before and after a minute of exercise so we could hear the difference between a resting heart rate and a working heart rate.
Activity: We made healthy heart mobiles to display at home. They are a reminder of 3 important things we need to do to take care of our bodies: Eat healthy foods, Exercise, and Sleep.
Snack!
Playtime!
No comments:
Post a Comment