October 27th
LBQ- How can we be safe for Halloween? What rules should we follow?
Pledge/ Weather/Calendar
Song- I'm A Little Pumpkin(to tune of I'm A Little Teapot)
I'm a little pumpkin, orange and round.
You can talk to me, I can't make a sound.
But if you scoop me out, and put a candle in,
Carve me a face, I can grin and grin!
Book- The Little Old Lady Who Was Not Afraid of Anything by Linda Williams. A fun book about a little old lady who was not afraid of anything who went walking in the woods one night. Some funny noises and new friends gave her the scare of her life. A great book to talk about sequence and ask your child if they can recall in order who the little old lady met!
Activity- yearbook page...All Dressed up for Halloween
Party ! Thank you to all the parents that sent in food, treats, and other items for the party. Also, those of you who were able to come for part of the day, we appreciate your help.
We sang our pumpkin song using our paper plate jack-o-lantern instruments we made. The kids loved singing this song, and it was even better when we added the plates! We also played pass the pumpkin, made tissue ghosts, and decorated nutter butters to make ghost cookies! We took some great pictures and the kids then went outside to play after their tummies were good and full:)






























No comments:
Post a Comment