October 20, 2011
Welcome-Play dough
LBQ- Am: What is your favorite Halloween decoration?
Pm: Are you going to dress up for Halloween? What will you dress up as?
Pledge/ Weather/ Calendar
Song- I'm A Little Pumpkin(to tune of, I'm A Little Teapot)
I'm a little pumpkin,
orange and round.
You can talk to me,
I can't make a sound.
But if you scoop me out,
And put a candle in.
Carve me a face,
I can grin and grin!
Book- Big Pumpkin by Erica Silverman. A fun Halloween story with some great characters who end up helping one another to get a yummy treat in the end! Sometimes in order to get a reward, a little hard work has to happen first!
Activity- We painted the outside of two paper plates today and will let them dry until Tuesday, when we will finish making them into our Jack-O-Lantern musical instruments. We will use these to sing our pumpkin song at the Halloween party!
Snack
Fundamentals-
ABC's focusing on the letter Hh
Hh sing and sign
Hh letter craft using Heart stickers
Counting 1-20 focusing on the number 4
#4 Postcard
Is it 4? Played game on white board and will do individual worksheet on Tuesday as our welcoming activity.
Playtime!





































No comments:
Post a Comment