Monday, November 28, 2011

I Am Thankful For....

November 17, 2011
Welcome- AM- puzzles
PM- color Kk sheet from Tuesday
LBQ- I was surprised when....
Pledge/ Weather/ Calendar

Song- I Am Thankful(tune of Frere Jaques)
I am thankful. I am thankful.
Yes I am! Yes I am!
I'm thankful for my family.
And the friends who love me.
Yes I am! Yes I am!
Book- The Night Before Thanksgiving by Natasha Wing. A fun spin off of a Christmas classic. This book
 combines the hectic pace of preparation with all the familiar elements of the big day. From cooking to relatives to football, this story is fun and has great illustrations!
Activity- Writing Page
I am thankful for_________________________________________________.
We discussed many things/people that we are thankful for. We then talked about sounding out the word and then drawing a picture to go with it. These will go in their yearbooks that you will see at the end of the year.
Snack
Fundamentals-
ABC review and focus on new letter Kk
Kk- sing and sign
Kk letter craft- today we glued Kleenex to our Kk sheets
Counted 1-20 and focused on new #5
Played -Is It 5? on the board and then did our individual worksheets

Playtime!

























No comments: